Sonnox Oxford EQ
The new Oxford EQ by Sonnox:
The renowned Oxford EQ is based on the original EQ section of the Sony OXF-R3 large format digital mixing console.
It is a 5-band EQ with selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections.
Additionally, separate variable slope low pass and high pass filters are provided.
The Oxford EQ also features four different EQ curves that cover a broad array of styles, including some legacy styles which are renowned for their artistic capability.
The use of novel coefficient generation and intelligent processing design provides unparalleled performance that surpasses analogue EQ in both sound quality and artistic freedom.
The Oxford EQ truly is four equalisers in one plug-in and will provide all the EQ you’ll ever need!
- 64-bit compliant (AAX / AU / VST)
- 5 band fully parametric EQ
- Variable HF & LF filters up to 36dB/Octave
- Algorithm taken directly from the Sony OXF-R3
- Four different EQ types in one plug-in
- Fully de-cramped HF response
- A / B switches (automatable)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
HD-HDX: Pro Tools AAX DSP, TDM, Native
Native: AAX Native, RTAS, Audio Units and VST